Queenstown is the New Zealand destination for international visitors.
Its natural beauty changes with the seasons, the lake gleams in the summer sun, and snow clad mountains tower above the township in winter. Queenstown is a great place to visit all year round. Nestled in beside the mysterious Lake Wakatipu, in the Southern Lakes district of New Zealand, Queenstown is a cosmopolitan haven, offering a limitless adventure, southern wine and cuisine, and breath-taking alpine scenery.
- Jacks Point
- The Hills
- Queenstown GC (Kelvin Heights)
- Take the gondola to the Bobs Peak and enjoy panoramic views of the region.
- Tour the Central Otago wineries where Pinot Noir is a speciality.
- Visit Arrowtown, a quaint village with a gold mining history.
- Partake in one of the several adrenalin adventures including bungee jumping, white water rafting, skydiving or jet boating.
- Trust the chef at Amisfield Winery.
- Take a scenic flight to Milford Sound or a nature cruise on Doubtful Sound.
- Visit Walter Peak Farm via the TSS Earnslaw (see image).