Auckland’s blend of harbour, islands, Polynesian culture and modern city environment has created a lifestyle ranked amongst the best in the world.
The natural assets of Auckland have made it a dream destination for all kinds of travellers, from doing-it-on-the-cheap backpackers to cost-is-no-issue super yacht owners. Welcome to Auckland, our largest and most diverse city. Being at the narrowest point of the North Island it literally stretches itself from one side of the country to the other – from the Pacific Ocean to the Tasman Sea. This means, wherever you are in Auckland, you’re never far from the water. From big wild rolling surf beaches to a beautiful gulf scattered with tranquil holiday islands, the sea and all its attractions are why this is known as the City of Sails. From some of New Zealand’s best shopping and dining experiences to a cruise on the beautiful gulf harbour – a few days in Auckland is the perfect beginning or end to your vacation in New Zealand.
- Gulf Harbour
- Royal Auckland (by request)
- Windross Farm
- Whitford Park
- Waiheke Island wine and food experience
- Harbour Bridge climb & bungee jump
- Shopping in Parnell and Ponsonby
- Americas yacht sailing experience
- Fishing for Snapper on the harbour
- Enjoying the panoramic views from Mount Eden
- Explore the black sandy beaches and rugged coastline on the West Coast